The random Syuukaru

Just my random curiosities !

What is this ? O.O
Ahh, our manager his cool and his going to be a DAD (Joking) xDDDMy captain on the left side and those 2 are a lot my ex-basketball team forgot their play tho =(
The person with green T-Shirt is our Penang State player =) doesn't look like 1 right ? Yeah I was jealous at 1st but he deserves it, and the other 2 they're good players =)
I know what you're thinking, this guy with that piece of chicken (I think) his not in the basketball team but he can play basketball pretty well =) and the 2 others at the back white shirt guy, people call him "Monkey" cos of some reason, and the black shirt guy people call him (Black mole) cos he has a big black mole on his left eyebrows.
Yum yum !! This is my captain's steamboat table looks kinda plane right ? =D
Look at ours !! Woooot !!
7/June/2009 I got invited to a gathering with my ex-basketball team at Golden Steam Boat in Penang =) it was quite a surprise anyway =) We had quite a lot of fun, but I didn't eat much cos of the problem I had few days from now. So now everyone you see my life leave some comments =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment