The random Syuukaru

Just my random curiosities !

Director: Brad Silberling
Starring:
Will Ferrell, Anna Friel, Danny McBride, Jorma Taccone
Genre:
Adventure / Comedy

Official Website: www.landofthelost.net

On his latest expedition, Dr. Rick Marshall, a has-been paleontologist, is sucked into a space-time vortex alongside his research assistant Holly and Will, a redneck survivalist. In this alternate universe, the trio befriends a primate named Chaka, their only ally in a world full of dinosaurs and other fantastic creatures. Can they all make it back to our world alive, and if so: Will Dr. Marshall can go from zero to hero with his discoveries?

Personal Comment:
Hm.. Still thinking about this movie, I didn't watch the 1974 version so I know nothing about this movie BUT ! I'll add into my wishlist why ? Cos of the actor his one of my favorites in comedy movies =) so I'm going to support him so I'm going to watch this movie =)

Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment